Sunday, December 13, 2009

i got the stuffs...

the amount of crap i have is mind boggling. like really. i mean i know im a pack rat. but really its crazy. like just now ( actually for a while now) ive been planning on doing a blog about my move. i took pictures of my apt a day or two after i decided to move. i wanted proof that i lived alone and could visit said proof when i go possibly crazy in minco oklahoma. so just now i was like camera cord where are you??!!!?? and i had to plug in 3 different USB cords before i found the right one. seriously. and this place is not soo messy now ( i mean cuz at this point what is in my apt is either going to move with me. or is going into the trash. i had about 15 plastic totes of crap that was put into storage at my sisters shed outside her house....i mean this is wonderful stuff i can not let go but cant live with in a small X small room in my mothers house. i mean i dont want to scare you. i dont think my apt was every too messy/scary/pack.rat.packed or anything. but why do i keep shit i dont need ie. camera cords from cameras that have not made the cut ( currently in a trash pile somewhere wherever the trash goes) and for my own defense these said cameras that have gone to camera heaven were just tossed recently. so i haven't had time to figure out what goes to new camera and what has passed on.

anyways. really. why do i need to keep shit i dont need? i have tossed soo much stuff lately. but still i got lots i need to get rid of. i am proud of myself tho. ive been really good at cutting the fat soo to speak.

gesh. and all i wanted to do was to post some pictures.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com