Sunday, October 25, 2009

lazy is as lazy does. or um something.

just got done watching serenity for the 750384038 times. its one of my favorite movies for many reasons. joss whedon. scifi that isnt too over my head. comedy. fighting. all stuff lindy loves.

well my weekend off has basically been me being super lazy. i have played alot of katamari damacy and spent wayyyy tooo much time on facebook. and played with miss tess. at this moment she is sitting on my chest wondering why i love this silly light.making.noise.making box soo much :) she doesnt like technology much. she would rather lick my face and get her belly scratched. oh the life of a doggie. must be nice. hah.

i changed the look of this thing. not sure if i like the underwear.wearing.girl soo much but it will do for now. id like to make my own header and have looked into that a lil bit. but i lost interest. like soo many other things i plan on doing but never do. like this fancy mac has the whole adobe creative suite and will expire in 30 days and i have only opened some stuff up to go ohhhh fancy. then i go do something else. i wish i had the drive i need to be more creative. i waste my brain wayyy too much :(

back to work in the morning. i work a crappy 12 to 8 tom. and im sure i will have to stay till 9 or 10 to get my full 40 hrs this week since my boss is horrible at making schedules. ( scheduling us till 11 and we always leave before 10.30. meaning i useally have 2 to 4 hrs i have to make up somewhere. and she doesnt like us to come in early. at all. stupid. stupid. stupid. ) and then 3 to 11 the rest of the week. and i work mornings this weekend. soo no halloween drinking for mes :( oh well i really cant afford it. i either need to make more money or have to pay for less stuff. not sure how to do either. hah.

2 comments:

reese said...

i actually like your layout...think it looks like you :O)

loves

lindyc said...

thanks i like your new one too! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com