Thursday, October 15, 2009

trying to blog....

slept less then 4 hours tuesday nite.

went to be around 3am last night.

woke up around 8.45 this morning.

laid in bed and tried to fall asleep while i petted tess till 9.20. finally got out of bed. and now here i am. wanting oatmeal and some oj. and i have neither of those things. soo im settling for icewater and air? hah. i do have some mt.dew that i can drink. but since i drank enough caffeine yesterday to power a small ocean liner for more then a day i think i will lay off the OTC.crack for today.

im soon making my weekly/bi.weekly trek to minco to wash clothes and marvel at how much my nephew has grown in since i last saw him. im also going to be getting my "new" mac from my mom. hopefully is not prehistoric and runs okay. and if it has a dvd player ( if it doesnt im going to keep the pc she found me) i will be able to run 10.5 and since both my ibooks are running 10.not.high.enough.to.even.download.new.itunes.songs.cuz.gahhh.your.os.is.old. this will be an AWESOME upgrade. :)

reese called me randomly last nite and stopped by to give me the cutest planner ever that she found for me at barnes and noble. and we then went to target. i love her so much she can stand me when im crashing off of my caffeine high and tweeking on my mucinex d high. hah. i will miss our little random outtings if i move to minco. but i know i will be in norman alot. i love it here. i just want to be closer to my family.

well off to clean dirty socks and moving small electronics i go!

<3

1 comments:

reese said...

awe... i loves you too!!! and i love our random everyday errands that we run together :O)

 
design by suckmylolly.com