Tuesday, August 30, 2011

work work and more work

man all i do is work. and i make less money then i did when i was in mgt at walgreens. but do i hate my jobs? no. tho i do feel pretty dumb in the rx but its not that bad and seriously i dont see myself doing it more then a year.

allisons 1st bday party was sunday and man was it fun. i love that little stinker. and twice she was sitting in someone elses lap and i walked by and she reached for me. man does that make me feel good. and plus shes friggin adorable. i would show pics so you could see but my sister would have a cow. so i wont.

i have lots of stuff i want to write about but im just tying to get in the swing of posting more often so i wont do an overkill in one post.

im sleepy and its not even 10. gesh someone is old :/

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com